- Medical eye care for every type of eye disease or problem.
- Specialized testing, including visual fields, fluorescein angiograms, and fundus/external photography.
- Optical coherence tomography for the diagnosis and management of glaucoma and a variety of retinal diseases.
- Orthoptic eye exercises for convergence insufficiency.
- Contact lens fitting and dispensing, including online ordering.
Dr. Keller and Dr. Nichols both utilize the latest technology and techniques for modern cataract extraction.
A micro-incision, no-stitch approach is used to minimize the risks of complications and allows the fastest possible visual recovery following surgery.
Other specialized techniques, such as the use of the toric intraocular lens to reduce astigmatism, are unique to the area. Boulder Eye Surgeons is the first practice in the Denver metro area to use the revolutionary Crystalens™ accommodating intraocular lens.
Dr. Nichols is the only fellowship-trained pediatric ophthalmologist working full-time in Boulder County. He has performed hundreds of strabismus surgeries on both adults and children.
Dr. Keller and Dr. Nichols perform both incisional and laser surgeries for the management of glaucoma. They utilize the latest technology for the surgical management of glaucoma, including selective laser trabeculoplasty (SLT) and endoscopic cyclophotocoagulation (ECP).
Dr. Keller has performed many corneal transplants for conditions such as keratoconus, Fuch's dystrophy, bullous keratopathy, and herpetic keratitis.
Dr. Nichols performs blepharoplasty surgical procedures for the treatment of dermatochalasis (extra skin on the upper eyelids). In addition, Dr. Nichols performs lower eyelid surgery for droopy eyelids.
Dr. Keller and Dr. Nichols also perform laser surgeries to treat glaucoma, diabetes and laser demarcation for retinal detachments.